An ophthalmologist is a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems. Since ophthalmologists perform operations on eyes,
they are both surgical and medical specialists.
A multitude of diseases and conditions can be diagnosed from the eye.
- All acute eye emergencies
- Regular adult pediatric eye assessment & check up
- Treatement of glucoma, red eyes, double visions, corneal ulcers and conjuctivitis
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Contract surgery with all modern modalities like phacoemulsification
- Oculoplastic surgery including Lid reconstruction
- Surgery of ptosis, DCR and squint in adults and children